Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Easy day

I'm shocked at how easy the days are with this puppy. Having the puppy pen makes all the difference. I don't have to watch her 24/7 and that allows me time to do things around the house and have some time for me too. It's cold and snowy today but she's been going out nonetheless. She's really doing well with "sit, down, fetch, bring it and come". I know she doesn't really know what all of them are but she's doing the behavior so I'm happy. Puppy classes start on March 6th and go for 6 weeks. I'm hoping to get her S.T.A.R. certified (an AKC certification for puppies). The CGC certification is the real goal though. I want her to be sociable and obedient. It will take time working with her but I'm just fine doing that with Bayou. She's a beautiful, loving puppy. I'm glad we adopted her.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger