Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Magic lunch is over

I gave Bayou her lunch (just kibble) in the Magic puzzle. She's so quick at getting all the bones off it now to get to the food that it's amazing. I'll remember to take a video of her next time I give her food in the Magic or the Tornado. I let her out of the kennel to eat and then let her run around for a few minutes. I put her in her kennel when she started biting on the furniture. She's not thrilled to be in the kennel but she's playing so she's not doing too bad. If she really hated it she would do what she did last night in the crate and pitch a fit. She hasn't done that at all today. She's content playing with her stuffed birds (a pheasant and a duck).

I ordered the 2 blankets from ABC Distributing (through Swagbucks Shop & Earn) and I also ordered that pad on Amazon. They should be here by next week. She's not tearing up the blanket so we are okay so far.

She's been chasing her tail once in a while. It bothers me because Harley did that. I don't want her to turn into Harley, at least the way he was with me. The good thing is that I know that Sit Means Sit is out there and if I can't make her behave that I have an alternative. I'm not going to let another dog defeat me. I will give it everything I have so it will work. She's not going anywhere.

At quarter to three I'm going to jump in the shower. I don't like leaving her alone for too long so if I take a shower then, David will be home 15 minutes later. She should do okay with that. She's found the bottom of the kennel, the tray, and she's already figured out that she can't pull it apart like she did the carpet. She is learning fast.

I'm going to have to do some research on this tail chasing thing. It worries me.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger