Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Treat pouches on order

Glad I took time to call about the treat pouches. Neither Petsmart, Petco or Mike's have them with the hinge. So I ordered 2 of them on Amazon, used my $25 AGC's and only had to pay $4.98 for both treat bags (free shipping too!). They'll be her in a week or so. Until then I'll just have to put treats in my pocket. I will need the treat bag for puppy class in March though. I got one for me and one for David.

I've been looking for the "place" blanket but haven't found it yet. I think maybe it's in the car. I'll have to look. I also have those 2 doormats that I bought in the trunk. I need to bring those in too. I may look for a baby blanket though instead of the place blanket I have so I don't have to worry about folding it and it coming unfolded. I think a small blanket would work a lot better.

I researched the carpet cleaners and I think I will go with the Bissell Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology. The difference between it and the Little Green ProHeat is that the pet model has a hands free option. You just set the machine on the stain and it cleans it. That would make it easier for me so I wouldn't have to be bending over all the time. I think I like that better than getting an upright. I'll run over to Target and get one when David gets home. I can look at baby blankets while I'm over there.


Bayou is still sleeping. When she gets up I'll take her out to potty. Looks llike she's waking up so I better go.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger