Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yikes!

Bayou was in her kennel all day today because the furnace guys were here from 9am - 3pm. When David got home I went out to run errands. I think she was in her kennel some of that time too. I got her a bully stick when I went to Petsmart and she loves it. I also got her an ID tag that will go right on her collar instead of hanging off of it. She was able to get the tag in her mouth with it hanging off the collar. I've let her out of her kennel tonight but she's so wound up from sleeping a lot today and being in her kennel that she's going ballistic. She's biting on all the cords tonight which makes it difficult to let her out of the kennel. I'm going to have to duct tape the wires down so she doesn't bite them and get caught in them. It will be much more fun for her and me if the wires aren't an issue.

Dr. McKenney called me today. She wants me to bring Bayou in tomorrow and leave her for a while so they can get a urine sample (without poking a needle into her bladder). I'm sure she won't be there too long since she's still peeing constantly. I hope they can find something to help her. because it's getting frustrating having to clean up after her in the house all the time. I know she doesn't mean to do it but it's still frustrating.

Besides that stuff she is still a doll and I love her. I can't wait to go to bed tonight and cuddle with her. Or should I say watch her cuddling with David. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger