Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vet appointment this morning

Bayou had her vet appointment this morning to get her third set of shots. She weighed in at 16.6 lbs! I'm still feeling really bad so I haven't been able to play with her as much as I usually do. It takes all my energy just to take her out during the day. She's been really good and has slept a lot today. That has given me time to sleep too. She was very good at the vet. Dr. McKenney said her infection is getting better and she's good to go with puppy classes. I'm not sure how I'm going to do though. Moving around really hurts and there will be lots of movement during the puppy class. David will have to help out. That's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to add a twitter icon to your site. I just bookmarked the blog, but I must make it manually. Simply my suggestion.

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger