Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good day

It's been a fairly good day today. Bayou hasn't gone out quite as much which makes life a little easier for me. No accidents in the house either (so far - fingers crossed). She is napping right now which gives me a minute to blog. I have to go to Petsmart tomorrow to get treats for puppy class tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to get the Bil Jac Little Jacs. They stay softer longer than the Zukes do. I'll look at others too because she'll need variety. I'll have to get something extra special too for those times when she's not as interested in treats. I have to remember to bring a favorite toy too. That won't be easy since she has so many to play with. I'll probably bring her duckie or her little Kong. That reminds me, I don't know where her baby Kong went to (the pink and white pacifier shaped Kong). It's probably in the toy box so I'll have to check that later. Bayou has been kind of rowdy today. I think it's because I'm not able to exercise her as much because of my back hurting. It's still very painful to walk. She's old enough now that I should start taking her for walks but she's not very good on the leash. She pulls and nearly chokes herself. I know we'll be learning some leash stuff in puppy class so maybe I'll wait until then to take her out of the yard to walk. That's about it for now. Nothing exciting going on here right now.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger