Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, March 4, 2011

Can you say "I don't want to go out anymore"?

I can't even count the number of times I took Bayou out today. lol I still have to take her out before we go to bed too. We'll be going to bed at 9pm. I'm hoping that since David doesn't have to get up for work tomorrow that she will sleep past 4:30am. No biggie is she doesn't but it would be nice to sleep a little longer. Bayou is sleeping right now. She got into that crazy frenzy that she gets into just before she crashes and sleeps. I'm hoping she will grow out of that. Sunday she will be 13 weeks old and we'll be starting puppy classes. I hope she's not too aggressive in class. I'm hoping the other puppies put her in her place.

Well, she's awake and wants to go out. Imagine that...

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger