Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh! My! Gosh!

It's taken me hours to get the software installed to download some pictures of Bayou. They are definitely worth the time it took though. One of the pictures is the one that is now at the top of first page of the blog. Here's a couple more.

This one is Bayou on the bed that I got using my AGC's that I earned on Swagbucks. I only had to pay $1.50 (one dollar and fifty cents) for the bed (it's a $40+ bed too).


David took this one of me and Bayou sleeping on the couch. I of course am wrapped in my Snuggie.


Here is a video of Bayou eating food out of one of her puzzles. She's pretty quick with it. She learns fast.


That's it for tonight. I need to let Bayou out to potty and then head to bed. I'm glad I was able to get some new stuff on here. Can you see how big she is getting? Goodnight.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger