Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lazy or Mopey

The dogs were lazy today. I interpreted it as mopey. I think they sense the change coming. Or maybe it's just me (more than likely). I haven't had a good day today and I think I'm tranferring my feelings onto the dogs. They're okay now. They just finished playing together. They are sitting under my legs. I'm sure they are just fine. They don't think or feel the way we do. I need to stop attaching feelings to them that they are just not capable of. I'm the sad one. I'm the mopey one. Not them. Oh well, they will be gone soon and I can grieve and then get on with my life. I just wish Blitz didn't have such sad eyes.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger