Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The girls are on the GSP Rescue website

Huxley and Blitz's profiles are up on the GSP Rescue site. It's so weird to see 'my' dogs up on the site again. They've been pretty good the last couple of days. I think it's because I have slowed down. When I'm mellow, they are mellow. When I'm going 100 mph, they are too. They aren't chasing the cats as much, but I think that's because the cats have about had it with being chased. Yesterday, Minnie and Tabby came out into the living room even though the dogs were there (they were sleeping, of course LOL). When they stirred, the cats ran. Minnie's out in the living room right now. The dogs are in the dining room. Minnie just ran down the hallway. I yelled at the dogs and they stopped chasing her.

I really do love the girls. They are totally sweet. If it wasn't for the cat issue, I might be able to keep them. But, the cat issue is out of hand. They are still going to the bathroom in the tub in David's bathroom because the dogs attack them when they are in the kitty litter box. And I'm keeping up with the yard, but having two large dogs doing their business out there has definitely taken it's toll. A lot of the grass is brown now. And it seems that they are behaving worse each day. More whining, waking me up in the middle of the night and going in and out all day long. I need to start being more firm with them and not letting them run the show. I cater to them and I shouldn't do that.

Anyway, the profiles on the GSP Rescue website are ones that I wrote up and Kris tweaked. And I had good pictures of them to send to Kris. I don't know if anyone has any interest in them yet, but I hope they will get wonderful, permanent homes. They deserve that.

Well it's almost time for bed and it's always a competion to see who can get comfortable in bed first. Usually it's the girls. LOL They always seem to leave just enough room for us. But they are still bed hogs. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger