Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, July 22, 2007

My girls

Well, I'm up again in the middle of the night and David and the girls are asleep. They didn't wake me up this time though. They actually stayed in bed when I got up. I tried to go back to bed but couldn't sleep. Just before I got up, Huxley turned over on her back with all four paws in the air. She looked so cute. I got up and again they stayed in bed. I decided to empty the dishwasher since I couldn't sleep. I guess the girls heard me because they got up and came out into the kitchen. Paulie was out there with me. He jumped up on the counter to hide from them. I let them out and Paulie scurried off. I let them back in and Huxley sat immediately for a treat. She is a very smart girl. Blitz will sit if asked, but Huxley knows the routine and sits automatically. Now they're back in bed with David.


I took a picture of them the other day. Blitz was sort of up in David's lap and Huxley was on the floor near his chair. They really do love David.


I know I will miss them when they find forever homes. But it's too much for me to keep up with now because the cats are acting out and going to the bathroom in the tub. I have to clean the tub once or twice every day. I don't blame the dogs. The are hunters and small prey, such as cats, are fun to chase when they run.
I can tell that they need to get out more. They are going a bit stir crazy. I'm not commited enough to them to take them out every day and that's why they need a home where they can get out for walks or outings at the dog park at least three times a week. They still aren't walking well on the leash. They nearly pull my arm out of the socket. LOL
It's almost 3am so I should head to bed. Hopefully they have left enough room for me. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger