Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, July 14, 2007

Pooper Scooper

The last few days have been really busy so I haven't had time to add to the Dog Blog until now. I've also been very tired because the girls have woken me up every night. Blitz sits at the end of the bed, on the floor, and whines to wake me up. Usually she just wants to go out. Having them get me up every night is wearing on me. I need to sleep through the night and I can't with them. They are still chasinig the cats. The funny thing though is that the cats are getting more daring around the dogs. But even if they all got along, I still wouldn't be able to give Huxley and Blitz the exercise they need. And today while I was cleaning the yard, yet again, I realized that I don't want to be a pooper scooper the rest of my life. I'm just not as dedicated to the dogs as I need to be. They're in bed already and I'm heading there myself right after I finish this. I'll probably have to move them so I can get in bed. I really do love them and I like having them around. It's just that I'm not giving them what they need. They need way more exercise then I give them. And they need a home without cats. I don't think they would hurt the cats, but the chasing is stressing the cats out. It's probably not so good for the dogs either. Well, it's time to go to bed. I'm surprised that we all fit in the bed as comfortably as we do. The girls take up ast least a third of the bed. They are bed hogs. But they always give me enough room to sleep. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to sleep through the night.

I've been working with Huxley on sitting when she comes in the door. I give her a treat if she sits on her own. She's been doing it the majority of the time. But I ran out of dog snacks today so I'll have to get some more so I can continue the training. She's so cute when she sits after coming in.

Time to go join my dogs in bed. LOL

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger