Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, July 6, 2007

Call from Kris (GSP Rescue)

Kris called me back on the email I sent to her about the dogs not walking well on the leash. She told me I need to get choke collars for the girls, I need to keep them close to me on the leash, and I need to walk them separately until they are doing well enough to walk together without pulling me down the street. She also suggested that I turn around and walk in the other direction with them if they try to go ahead of me. These are really good suggestions. I don't know how they will do being away from each other, but they'll have to learn to get used to it. I really need to be able to walk them without it being such a chore. I want it to be relaxing. I understand if they see a bunny they might get excited but I still want them to stay by me. I'll start doing this tomorrow and see how it goes for a while. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger