Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, July 9, 2007

Still waiting to hear from Kris

We took the girls for a ride through Garden of the Gods tonight. They really enjoyed being out. It had cooled off a bit, so the ride was comfortable for them. They've been really well behaved today. They are still going after the cats though. It's like they know they are going and the cats know it too. The cats have been coming out to the living room and kitchen tonight. They don't usually do that. The dogs went to bed early tonight. They've been in bed for at least an hour. I'm heading there myself soon. I'm feeling like a failure again with the dogs. I know I could make this work if I tried harder, but I don't have what it would take to be successful with them. And there are just too many issues that have piled up. I wouldn't even know where to start and in the meantime I'd be really stressed out. I haven't heard back from Kris yet. I'd like to be able to explain to her what exactly is going on but it's hard to put the whole thing into words. I love the girls and wish it could work out. It's not really them that is the problem. It's just the whole situation. They whine, they bark, they chase the cats, they get into the cat box, they get into the trash, they are tearing up the back yard, and they take up a lot of room in bed. But I'll still cry when I have to surrender them. Blitz came out while I was typing and she's on the couch now. She's waiting for us to go to bed. I will miss them. That's if Kris will take them into the Rescue. I'm getting nervous because I haven't heard from her. What if she doesn't want to take them into the Rescue? That won't happen. It's in the contract that if for any reason we want to surrender the dogs we can. I'm sure she's either not seen the email yet or is trying to figure out how this is going work for her. The longer I keep them though, the harder it is for me.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger