Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, July 1, 2007

Something has to change...

The dogs are going after the cats all the time now. They pin them down in a corner and whine and bark at them. It's scaring the heck out of them. The cats are so freaked out that they are not using their litter box! I've been cleaning up after the cats for days now. I put their litter box in the bathroom so they don't have to go out of the master suite and into dog territory. They still won't always use the box. Something has to change.

Blitz is getting worse every day. The whining and barking and chasing of cats is out of control. I'm actually thinking of giving them up. The cats have been here longer and they have seniority. I hate that it's come to this, but someone is going to have to go and it won't be my cats. I love Huxley and Blitz, but they're starting to make a negative impact in the house and I just can't have that.

I'll have to consider my options. This stinks. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger