Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mish mash

The girls have been quite playful lately. They play with each other all the time now and when they can they play with us. They are still going after the cats though. The cats have been coming out more than they used to and they walk down the hallway while the dogs are staring them down. LOL I think the girls went back to bed though. I had a blanket on the floor near the laundry basket last night (it needs to be washed) and during the night Huxley found it and made a nest for herself. She loves laying on blankets once she's rearranged them to her liking.

Tabby and Minnie are still using the tub as a litter box. :-( Minnie is bothered by the girls the most. Tabby kind of just does her thing, but poor Minnie gets chased all the time. I don't know how I'm going to break them of this bad habit of going to the bathroom in the tub, but I won't even try to do anything until Huxley and Blitz are gone.

Paulie has come out to my chair and into the kitchen. He's brave enough to do that because the girls are in bed. I hate that I have to make a choice between the cats and the dogs, but I must. I can't have the dogs chasing after the cats every day. It's starting to wear on me. And I also can't keep the dogs out of the kitty litter room. They are always looking to see if there is a cat they can corner in there.

Paulie has gone back to my bathroom because Blitz came out. Now Blitz has gone back to bed. Every morning when I go to take my shower, I have to check to see which cats are in the tub. Then I have to let the girls out so I can get the cats out of the tub. Then I let the girls back in and hopefully the cats haven't headed back to the tub. While I take my shower the girls lay in the hallway outside the bathroom door. They are always there waiting for me.

It's supposed to be a cooler day today, so maybe we can take them for a ride or to the dog park. They need to get out of the house. And so do I.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger