Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where's Waldo?

I woke up around 1:30am and immediately realized that Huxley wasn't in bed with us. I got up and looked all over the house for her. I couldn't find her. I started to get nervous. Maybe I had let her out and forgot to let her back in. So I checked the back yard and the deck. No Huxley. I went back into the house and checked every room again, from the dining room to our bathroom. And still, no Huxley. Now I was concered. She couldn't have gone out on her own. That didn't make any sense. But where was she? A had walked by a pile of laundry that I had sorted and that I had left on the floor. I'd walked by it four times when all of a sudden the laundry moved. Okay, it was Huxley not the laundry, but remember, it was 1:30 in the morning. Huxley had bedded down on an old quilt that I had sorted out for laundry. I was so happy to find her. I patted her tummy and gave her some 'tentions. She enjoyed that. Then Huxley and Blitz got up and ran to the back door to be let out. I made sure that I had let her in before I turned the deck light off. :-) So now she is safely in bed hogging up myside and that's just the way I want it. :-)


I entered Blitz, Skooter, Minnie and Paulie in a photo contest that PetsMart is holding. I don't hold out any hope of winning, but I thought I would enter them nonetheless. The theme is pet-parazzi, star animals. I don't dress mine up so I don't forsee a nod coming my way. I did send the advertisment to Lisa and Kitty. Kitty has some great pictures of Sammie all dressed up by the girls. And Nick has taken some awesome pictures of Woody. It's all in fun.


Someone was just yelping in their sleep (just a tiny yelp). It probably was Blitz. She does that a lot when she sleeps. You can certainly tell when they are dreaming. And that's where I'm off to, dream land. But before I leave, here are the photos I entered in the contest.



I guess these pcitures would qualify them as pampered pets. Time for me to go relax like they do.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger