Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, June 8, 2007

In and Out

Kitty came over today to help me with ebay stuff. The dogs greeted her. They were excited that she was here. Huxley jumped up once but listened when I told her to stop. I tried putting them in the laundry room when Kitty was photographing stuff, but they whined - pathetically! So I let them out. They kind of got in the way so I put them out in the back yard. After a few minutes they whined at the back door. So I let them in. They were in the way again, so I put them back in the laundry room. The whining was even more pathetic this time. :-) So I let them out again, into the house, then outside. When the started whining at the back door, I gave them a bully stick and a bone. They were happy after that. They stayed out the whole time without whining. We took a nap earlier and they napped with us. They've been going after the cats more lately. I think they get closer to them all the time and want to get even closer each time. They've cornered Minnie in the bathroom a couple of times. They don't try to hurt her, but she gets scared because Blitz barks at her. And they both whine while they are standing there looking at her which gets Minnie's hackles up. And if any of the cats are in the guest bathroom tub, Blitz is outside the door watching intently. I think after a while they'll get along okay, but right now the cats are still afraid of the dogs.



Here's a picture of Blitz sitting at my feet with her head up on the foot stool. She's so cute.


No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger