Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, June 11, 2007

The Dog Park

I took the girls to the dog park this morning. I thought they'd run crazy, but they stayed fairly close to where I was sitting. They did well with the other dogs. I wasn't as prepared as I needed to be though. I need to take a tote bag with me and bring: water, water bowl, poop bags, and camera. I forgot the camera this morning. I did remember to bring water and poop bags. I'm hoping that David will want to go back with me this evening, when it's cooler, to let the dogs run again. It was already in the 70's by the time we got there this morning, so it was too hot to let them play for too long. They seemed to enjoy being out there. They are laying down right now, in the nice, airconditioned house.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger