Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, June 28, 2007

Like oil and water...

Blitz woke me up. She was hacking. I'm not sure why she was doing that. I got up and brought her out to the kitchen to get some water. By the time we got there she was through hacking. So, I let them both out for a potty break. When they came back in they went right to bed. I decided to tidy up the few things in the kitchen that I did not do before I went to bed. A few minutes into that and Paulie came out to the kitchen. It wasn't long after that Huxley came out to the dining room. Paulie hid behind the counter. I tried to distract Huxley but it didn't work. She caught a glimpse of Paulie and started whining. That brought Blitz out to the dining room. I was already headed down the hallway and was backtracking as quick as I could (it was 12:30 A.M. for gosh sake). But it was too late. Blitz got a look at Paulie and started to chase him. Blitz and Huxley get so excited when one of the cats runs. Well, it wasn't very long and Blitz was whining and barking excitedly. Paulie first ran behind the couch, then headed the down the hallway with Huxley and Blitz in pursuit. Thankfully Paulie got to the bedroom sooner than Huxley and Blitz, but only by seconds. Now I had to turn around and head back to the bedroom so I could get them to stop whining and to get Blitz to stop barking. I knew they would wake David up and they did. Now they are all settled back into bed. There is peace again in my house. But now I'm more awake than I'd like to be at 1:00 a.m. There's not a whole lot to be done around the house, at least not anything quiet. That means that I have plenty of time to recount the last half hour's events. :-) Pretty darn exciting, eh?

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger