Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, June 9, 2007

Contracts received

I received an email from Kris today that included the contracts for the girls. They are really mine now. I'll have to get them back to her as soon as I can. I'm really excited to fill out the paperwork and return it. I don't have the paperwork for their microchip because I sent it to Nancie for her signature. She still has not returned them to me. I do however have the tags for their microchips so I can at least give her the numbers. I don't know that Kris has had a chance to get in touch with Nancie yet to see if she still has the paperwork. Kris wrote that we don't have an adoption fee for the girls but she would like us to consider a donation to the Rescue. I'll send my usual monthly donation this month and hopefully it will cover the fee.

The dogs and cats have been getting a lot closer to each other and there is lots of spitting and hissing and barking and whining going on. The dogs just want to get near them but the cats don't want them to get that close. Paulie goes after them. Minnie and Tabby back off.

Blitz is all curled up on her bed and Huxley is at David's feet, as usual. I had a cheeseburger for lunch and shared it with the girls. They really enjoyed that. With all that excitement, they are of course now taking a nap.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger