Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, June 29, 2007

Limping

The girls are both favoring their right, front paw. I checked the pad and there doesn't seem to be anything stuck in the foot. I'm not sure why they are favoring them like they are. I worry that it's aging and they are started to get stiff. I'll have to call the vet and ask him what he thinks I should do. He may need to come and look at them. I hope they are okay. I worry about them.

It was hot again today and so the dogs stayed in most of the day. I have the air conditioner running to cool everyone down. They seem to be ready for bed. I really feel they've been more active lately. They're not sleeping near as much as the did at first. I wonder why that is.

Earlier they cornered Minnie in the bathroom. She was traumatized, poor kitty. I had to go in and literally drag them out so Minnie could get to the bedroom. They don't respect the gate anymore. They just jump right over it to get to the bedroom. Blitz is funny though. She'll jump over the gate going toward the bedroom, but can't seem to jump back over it coming into the living room. They could easily go over the fence in the back yard. I hope they don't start doing that. The neighbors wouldn't be too happy with two, big dogs running loose.

We're back to Stage 2 watering so the sprinklers will run in the morning. I'll have to put off cleaning the yard until afternoon time. The girls don't like the sprinklers very much. I don't blame them.

I drove by Preppy Pet today. I sure wish I could bring them in for Doggy Day Care once a week or every other week. But the budget just doesn't allow for things that aren't necessary right now. I do have a coupon to get one of them in for free, so it would only be $15 for both of them to go for one day. Maybe I'll take them one day next week.

Now they are both back in the living room - Huxley on the floor and Blitz on the couch. Things are as they should be.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger