Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Moped!

I sat out on my swing this morning and let the dogs run around the yard. It was already hot out early and some of the time they were under my swing, sitting in the shade. Huxley found one of her bones underneath the deck. She was pretty excited about that. When I let them in, she brought her bone in with her. I need to get to Safeway and get some more bones. I'm all out right now. David went in to take a nap and the girls went in and joined him. They are napping in bed. They sure do live the good life. Paulie is out in the dining room sitting in the sun because the girls are in the bedroom. Very brave of Paulie. I wish they would all just co-exist but Blitz gets too excited when she gets near the cats and whines and barks and that scares the cats. Huxley will go nose to nose with Minnie and not whine or bark. I guess it will just take some time for them to get used to each other.



Today is Moped's 1st birthday. He's one year old today. I got an email from Dogster wishing him a happy day. I forwarded it on to Kris so she can forward it to Moped's people. I sure wish they would send Kris some updated photos. I'd love to see how big he is now. I sure do miss Moped and Skooter. Sometimes I think I didn't give it enough of a chance, but I know that they would be too much for me. They are such handsome boys and I really do miss them.


No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger