Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, June 7, 2007

My girls

I stopped by Pet Ranch today and got a couple of bully sticks for the girls. They didn't know what they were when I first gave them to them, but they figured it out rather quickly. I bought 12" sticks. Huxley ate half of hers. And she kept stealing Blitz's away from her. I had to intervene and get Blitz's stick for her. Needless to say they are sleeping right now. Blitz has been sitting by the bathroom door watching whatever cat is in the bathtub. She'll lay there for hours. She got up close to Tabby today and sniffed her. Tabby just turned around and jumped back in the tub. Last night Tabby and Paulie were in the tub being watched over by Blitz.



I sure do like having the girls. They really keep me company and give me a reason to get up in the morning. Sometimes Blitz will bark repeatedly and annoy me, but she doesn't do it very often so I'll give her a pass on that.



It's raining out so the girls are in. They may not get out for quite a while. But they are good about being in the house for a long time without having any accidents.



I look forward every night to having them hop in bed with us. They give me just enough room to be comfortable. I've been sleeping just fine with them in bed at night.


No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger