Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, June 1, 2007

Blitz's ear

David found a little bump on Blitz's ear. I was afraid it was a tick, but it wasn't. It's a sore. So I put some Neosporin on it. I'm going to watch it for a few days. If it doesn't look like it's getting better then I'll call the vet. She still seems somewhat antzy today, but I think it's because of the cats. Huxley is laying down on her new fluffier dog bed. She really seems to enjoy it now. Blitz is laying in the sun on the floor. It's quite peaceful here today. We all slept in bed again last night. I don't know how we all comfortably fit, but we do. It's nice having such pleasant dogs. I still miss Skooter and Moped but I certainly couldn't keep up with them without causing myself a lot of stress. These girls are no stress at all. They are now enjoying the grass being cut in the back yard. They run all over the yard now. That is, when they are not napping! :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger