Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bark collar

David installed the dog leads he made for the Jeep and we took the girls for a ride. Unfortunately they got caught up in the leads. They don't get caught up in the ones I bought from Champion. So, I think I'll need to purchase another set for David's Jeep. I'm also going to have to buy a bark collar for Blitz. She's barking too much now. She goes nuts when she sees a rabbit and when she gets close to Tabby she barks wildly. I don't want to worry about shocking her so a bark collar is a good alternative. They have them at Wal-Mart and PetsMart. I'll probably look at them tomorrow. Anyway, we stopped at McDonalds and got something for dinner and we got the girls hamburgers (they didn't make them plain as we requested though). They had to wait until we got home to eat them. And they devoured them, pickles, onions and all. I had them outside with me while I was on the swing. That's when Blitz started barking at a rabbit and I had to let her inside. I don't want the neighbors getting ticked off at her incessant barking.

I'm missing Skooter a lot these days. I keep wondering if I did the right thing by adopting him out. I know that he's really happy where he is, but I miss him all the same. If we could have kept just Skooter, I think it would have worked out okay. It would have taken some time, but it would have worked out. Not that I don't love my girls, I do, but Skooter will always be my boy.

I should be getting a gift card in the mail for Moped from PetsMart. I'll forward that on to his people once I get it. I sure wish we'd get some new pictures of him.

Speaking of pictures, I realized today the Ela never sent me the photos and video that she took of Huxley and Blitz when they were boarded there. I'm going to send her an email and ask her if she can get them to me sometime soon. I'd like to see them. And I'd really like to get the girls over there for doggy day care. Unfortunately money is an issue and I can't rationalize spending the money on doggy day care right now. I do have a coupon for one of them getting a day free, so it would only cost $15 for both of them for one day of doggy day care. I'll have to see if I can get them over there this week.

They are both laying down AGAIN, STILL. They slept even more today than they usually do. I think it was because it was so hot out today. I'm glad they are comfortable here. We took a nap this afternoon and they napped with us. They love taking naps. And they are always ready to go to bed at night. They were so layed back today that when David got home they didn't even run to the door. Lazy girls.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger