Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a good boy Harley is...

Most of the time I forget that I have fibromyalgia. Then a day like today comes along and I remember all too well. Just walking around the house hurts and I'm so fatigued. The good news: Harley has been wonderful today. He's kept himself busy most of the day inside and outside. It's a nice day so he's been out on the deck a lot napping. He's in the house right now chewing on a bison bone. Days like today scare me because I think "what if I feel this way everyday? how will I be able to work with Harley?". Then I remind myself that it's almost always temporary, that I'll feel better tomorrow. I'm just grateful that Harley didn't suffer any adverse effects from me not feeling well today. I wonder if the Prozac is working already because he seems so much calmer than he used to be. He's sitting at the door now so I'm going to go let him out. I'm too tired to type much today anyway.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger