Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Video

Here's a video of Harley going after me. I had taken my shoes out of the closet and he thought I was leaving. I was trying to put them back in the closet when David recorded this little movie. I'm doing all the wrong things - reacting to him, pushing him, etc. Instead I should have just ignored him and turned away from him. This was before we had him evaluated by Dr. J. The less I react to his behavior, the less fun it will be for him to go after me. Right now he thinks it's a game that he always has to win. He is definitely trying to control me and make sure that I don't leave him.


No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger