Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Harley destroyed an Extreme Kong!

I just went in to let Harley out and saw that he had torn apart one of the large Extreme Kongs (the black ones). I don't even know what to think about that. I have 3 more (2 large and 1 xlarge) but now I'll have to watch him with those too. The only thing I can put in his kennel without worrying is a bison bone. He seems really anxious right now. I'm going to leave him in his kennel and bring treats in to him every 10 minutes or so. If I let him out he'll just go after me. Sometimes it's very frustrating.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger