Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, May 18, 2007

They are boarding now

It's just after 7pm. The girls should be in their kennel for the night. The cats have enjoyed having the dogs 'go on vacation'. They've been out in the living room all afternoon. This is what cats do when the dogs are away:




They play with my shoes! That's Paulie laying near the dogs bed, with his paw on my shoe. I've put out plenty of water and food for the cats. It should last them beyond Monday night. I wonder how much the girls are whining right now since they are without people? They do leave a TV on in the kennel room, so hopefully that will keep them relaxed. And they have their blanket which is something familiar to them. They also have at least one other dog being boarded for the weekend (the blind one) to keep them company.

David asked me, now that Huxley and Blitz are out of the house, if I still want them. I do. I really do. I miss them and they keep me company when David is working. I know they are still not on great terms with the cats but that will change over time. I'm going to try to set up playdates for Huxley and Blitz with Woody and Sammy. I'd like to see them socialize more with other dogs. They'll get lots of that the next few days at the Preppy Pet.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger