Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, May 20, 2007

Email from Ela

I got an email back from Ela. Here's what it says "The girls are doing fine. Blitz was whining yesterday more so then Huxley (hardley nothing at all) but then Tom started to paly ball with then 1:1 in the back they just both LOVED it so much. They were having such a good time. Just like my 2 boys when they play catch, anyways I taped a little bit of it and will give/send to you when i download the pic/video later this week." It's so good to know that they are being cared for so well. I asked Ela if they are playing with the other dogs at all. I really look forward to seeing the pictures and video. It's so nice of her to do that for me. I really like that Tom spends 1:1 time with them. They are such people dogs that they really need that. Well, it's time to get ready for Gabe's graduation. I'll check for an email from Ela when I get back tonight.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger