Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm going to keep the Girls

I talked to Lisa and Kitty today and they said they could help out with the dogs if we want to go for a day or half a day drive without the girls. They said we could bring them over to their house or they would come over to our house to let them out. I also got a coupon in the mail from a place called Preppy Pet, a doggy day care and boarding kennel. I looked them up on line (www.preppypet.com) and they look great. I called and they are very reasonably priced. I think I'm going to board them there instead of taking them down to Penrose. It will save us a few hours of traveling. And maybe once a week I can let them go to doggy day care so I can have a day to run errands and stuff. Because of all of these new options, keeping them won't be an issue. I don't think I ever could have given them up anyway. I already love them. They are my girls.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger