Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bath time

Tomorrow I'm taking the girls to PetCo for grooming (bath, nails, ears, etc.). They really could use a bath and they definitely need their nails clipped. I hope they do okay because I don't know how often they were groomed in the past. Tomorrow night Dr. G is coming by to give them their bordetella shots. They'll then be ready for doggy day care next Thursday and boarding from Friday until Tuesday (while we're in Milwaukee for Gabe's graduation).

David went to bed early tonight and they girls went with him. I just let them out. They came back in and went straight back to bed! They are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. And I'm glad that they are.

I sent the necessary paperwork to Nancie but I haven't got it back yet. I can't get them transferred over to us until I get that paperwork. The most important thing is to get their microchip info transferred to me so if they get lost we'd have a better chance of getting them back.

Well, I'm going to go join David and the girls in bed. Hopefully they'll give me a bit of room and some blankets tonight! :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger