Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, May 19, 2007

Long day

Well, it's the end of a very long day. I've been up since 3:30am and it's after midnight already. I hope Huxley and Blitz are doing okay and aren't whining too much. I don't want them to be sad. I'm going to send Ela an email right after I post this entry. I'm just going to ask her how the girls are doing. It's going to be weird to sleep tonight without dogs or cats on the bed. This is the time when I miss the girls the most - when I'm sitting quietly and wish I could see them sleeping and hear Blitz snoring.

Never heard back from Nancy on the paperwork I sent to her. I'm not sure why she hasn't sent it back or why she hasn't responded to my email. No big deal though. They don't have to be registered and I'll just have to see about getting them microchipped again. I'm not sure if we can do that or not, but I'll look into it.

I spend some time tonight showing the grandkids pictures of Skooter, Moped, Huxley and Blitz. I also showed them their little videos on the dog blog. It made me sad and happy all at the same time seeing Moped and Skooter. I sure do miss them.

Okay, it's late and I want to send that email to Ela so I can get to bed. I'm sure I'll hear from Ela later today (it's after midnight).

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger