Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, May 18, 2007

Boarding



I dropped the girls off at Preppy Pet for boarding around 2:30pm. They seemed excited to be there. Tom took them right out to play fetch. It sounded like there were quite a few dogs there today. I forgot to bring their blanket over when I dropped them off, so I had to make a second trip to bring it by for Huxley and Blitz. Then of course I forgot my camera. But Ela generously offered to use their camera to take pictures and videos of the girls for me. Awesome! The girls will get to play everyday and sleep in an upgraded (for free!) extra large kennel at night. They will be fed in the morning and the evening (1 cup per dog).


It is so weird to not have the girls around. I miss them already. It will be nice to sleep without them in bed tonight though. ;-) I'm already excited to pick them up on Tuesday.


I asked Ela about them whining yesterday and she said that they definitely are people dogs. They whine until Ela or Tom come into the play area. I'm sure they will do okay though after the initial adjustment. I know I'll be thinking about them every day and wondering how they are doing. If I bring my laptop with me on the trip, I'll send Ela an email on Sunday to see how they are getting along.


The girls really liked Sue. She gave them lots of 'tensions and they loved it. Here's Sue with Blitz.

The girls were out on the deck today enjoying the sun.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger