Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Birthdays

Skooter's 2nd birthday was yesterday. Moped's 1st birthday is in June. Huxley and Blitz celebrate their 7th birthday in August. They are both sleeping right now. No, really, they are sleeping again! I sent Nancie an email to let her know that the girls are doing great. I also included a couple of pictures in the email. It's been raining most of the day today, but I've managed to get the girls out inbetween showers. They've been out quite a few times. They had a barking session earlier. Not sure what they were barking at though. They slept with us again last night. Somehow we all fit in the bed. Unfortunately David isn't sleeping too well with them in bed with us so I'm going to have to get them to sleep on their blanket or on the couch tonight. They love the new food I have for them. It's a Low Fat Senior blend. And they LOVE the liver biscotti treats! I'm glad they took to the food so quickly. The Furry Friends food is just so much better for them than anything I could buy at the store. (www.furryfriendsinc.com). And it's not that much more expensive. And no pet food recalls on Furry Friends products! I'm not sure how long 25lbs will last so I'll have to keep an eye on it since I can only get a delivery on Tuesdays. Blitz is running in her sleep. She must be dreaming. I wonder if Moped has grown much? Surely he's bigger than he was. He had a lot of growing to do. Blitz is a BIG GSP. She has huge paws and a big head. She's very tall. And she's a black and silver color. She's gorgeous. I'd never seen a black and silver GSP before Blitz. And now Kris has a few of them down at the Rescue (they are Shea's puppies). They are quite adorable. I want to get the girls some more toys that challenge their brains (like a Tug a Jug, a Busy Buddy). I'll have to look online and see what's available.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger