Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another drive

We took the girls for a ride again up to Woodland Park. They did great in the car. It was hot out today so I brought a bottle of water for them. They drank the water out of a cup. We were only up at the house for a few minutes so I kept them in the Jeep while I went into the house and picked up a couple things. We parked them in the shade and gave them water. Then on the way out we saw some deer. The dogs didn't pay much attention to them. The deer were right in someone's front yard. We stopped down by the river and put the girls on leash and I took them for a walk. I thought they'd splash in the water but they didn't seem to care for the water. It might have been too cold for them. They liked being out for the walk though. I gave them some more water. They loved it. They mostly slept on the way home (imagine that!). We drove around the loop in the neighborhood and we went by a cat out on the street. Huxley was intently staring at the cat. When we got home, David took Huxley and Blitz over to see the Deno's. They were very well behaved and even sat when David asked them to. Then David brought them over to the house to let them out into the backyard. I finally got to cleaning up the back yard this afternoon. I hadn't been able to keep up with it because of my back problem. But it's cleaned up now and David's going to mow it tomorrow (if it doesn't rain). Then I'll be able to keep up with it every day now that my back is feeling better.

I'm really looking forward to bringing the girls to doggy day care this Thursday. It will give me the day to do stuff and not have to worry about them. I can't believe I'm going to have four nights without them starting Friday. I'm going to miss them while we are gone. It's really nice to know that doggy day care and boarding are available on this side of town now.

The girls are sleeping right now. Huxley is under David's chair and Blitz is on her blanket. They've had a long day and will be ready for bed tonight. So will I.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger