Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, May 11, 2007

All the girls on the couch

Today Kitty came over to give me a ride to the surgical center to get my steroid shot in my back. She got to meet Huxley and Blitz. They were fairly well behaved, but very excited to meet Kitty. Their tails and butts were wiggling a 100 mph. Happy dogs. I put them in the laundry room while I was gone and they, of course, did just fine. They were happy to come out of the laundry room and see Kitty again before they went outside. I took a nap on the couch with them until about 1pm. They were happy to see David when he got home. Then they layed down with me again on the couch.




You can see Huxley on the left and Blitz on the right. They both were laying on my legs. I had to get up though because I wasn't all that comfortable with them on me. They're on the couch right now napping.

We weren't going to let them sleep with us last night but David heard one of them whine and he told me to let them into the bedroom to sleep with us. They were happy about that. Tonight though, because of my back, I might have them sleep in the living room. I don't think they will whine very much. They are fairly well behaved dogs.

I was thinking a lot about Skooter and Moped (Duke) today. I see the pictures of Moped when he was a baby and it really makes me miss him. And I miss Skooter's face a whole bunch. I know they are doing well though and that I've done the right thing by letting them find new homes. I don't think that I will ever stop missing them.

I wonder how Woody is doing on his vacation up in Estes Park? I'm sure he's having a great time with Mike, Lisa and the boys. I'd like to take my girls on vacation with us some time.

I've got to clean up the back yard tomorrow so David can mow the lawn. I haven't been able to keep up with it because of my back. It won't take me long to clean, but it's got to get done.

I'll miss the girls being in bed with me tonight but I've got to have room and not be squished tonight. I was missing them last night before I let them into the room.

Oh yeah, David was goofing around with Blitz this morning and she obviously didn't like what he was doing so she snapped at him. She's still pretty timid and doesn't like to be messed with. David got upset, but I told him that she didn't mean any harm and we need to be gentle with her (even though she's a massive GSP!). She's really very sweet. And so is Huxley.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger