Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, August 27, 2007

The vet visited today

Today Dr. G. came to the house to give the cats their shots. While he was here I asked him to look at Huxley's right leg. I thought that maybe it was arthritis, but it turns out that she's been licking above the joint, not on it. Dr. G. says that because of that he surmises that she is dealing with an allergy. He told me to give here 2 benadryl 2 times a day, then go to 2 one time a day and then 1 one time a day. I gave her two this evening. She's sleeping right now. Is it the benedryl or is she just lazy? lol I'm having to stop her from licking her leg. I need to put some neosporin on where she had licked it almost raw. I'll probably have to put a bandage on it too so she won't lick the neosporin off. I know that MY allergies are acting up, so I'm sure the dogs are being affected too. Hopefully the benedryl will help Huxley. I may give some to Blitz too because she licks her back a lot. She might also have allergies. Well, it's time to drag myself to bed. I know the girls are ready for bed (as they always are lol) so we'll head there.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger