Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hmmm...

I don't know how this kitty door thing is going to work. The dogs are keeping the cats from going into the litter room. I haven't seen anyone go to the bathroom on the carpet. I'm grateful for that. Tabby is in the laundry room behind the washer. I can't get her to come out from behind there. Minnie and Paulie are in our bedroom. I've got to get them to use the litter box and go into that room. Huxley and Blitz are laying on the floor in the living room. Waiting for a cat sighting. I don't know how to train the cats to do what I want them to do. I guess if I can get the dogs to leave the cats alone they would go into the litter room. I really hope this works out. I think Paulie just went into the litter room on his own. Minnie and Tabby are the problem. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger