Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, August 6, 2007

I miss Skooter and Moped

David and the dogs are taking a nap. I joined them at first but couldn't fall asleep so I got up. We went in to lay down because it was pouring rain out for a while. Blitz was bothered by the weather (loud thunder) so we went in to take a nap. The cats are doing great using the kitty door and the dogs and cats seem to be getting on rather well today. I'm really glad to have the dogs for companionship. They make coming home fun. They get so excited when I get back from being out. It always makes me smile. They are up now. They'll probably need to go out soon. It's still very wet outside from the storm. I hope they don't get muddy paws. I need to go get walking collars or harnesses for them. I think it would be easier to walk them if I had the right collar/harness. I need to have more control over them.

I miss Skooter and Moped a lot today. I wish we would hear some new information on them. I still cry about giving them up. But I'm happy that they have great homes now. When I see the pictures of Skooter with his new dad, I always smile. But it's a bittersweet smile. I wish I could have made it work with Skoots and Mopes. But it wasn't meant to be. I think that's why I'm trying so hard with Huxley and Blitz. I don't want to give up on them. Not that I gave up on Skooter and Moped. I tried really hard to make it work with them. I did all kinds of training and I wanted to make it work. David really misses Skooter laying in his lap. I miss their soft, white fur and their fuzzy faces. I'd still love to see them again one day.

I didn't get to clean the yard today because of the weather. So I'll have double duty (no pun intended) tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger