Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sleep interruption

I went to bed a bit after 9pm tonight. And here it is about 11:15pm and I'm up because Blitz wouldn't stop whining. I let them out and then back in and went to bed. Huxley jumped up on the bed, but Blitz just sat at the foot of the bed whining. She wouldn't come up on the bed. So I just let them out again. Blitz is at the door but I'm going to make her wait a few minutes before I let her in. I can't have her waking me up at night. They go out just before we go to bed so they should't need to go out until morning. But that doesn't seem to be the case. I should probably ignore her whining and not let them out during the night.

The dogs are still chasing the cats although not quite as much as they were.

The girls were just barking outside so I had to go let them in. They are just full of it tonight.

Anyway, the situation with the cats and dogs is better but still not great. I can't remember if I mentioned this before but one of the cats pooped in our closet. I think they felt trapped in there by the dogs. So I now I have to make sure the closet door is always closed. I really don't like how all the rooms are closed up but I like cleaning out the tub even less.

Blitz has layed down on my blanket that was on the floor. She moved it over and made her nest in it. Then she plopped down. Huxley went to bed. Which is where I should be going.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger