Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

9 Inch Nails

It's quite warm out today (the lower 90's) so the dogs have mostly been laying around. Even though the house has A/C, they still seem to conserve energy on warm days. I'm going to take them to Doggie Day Care Friday. While they are there I'm going to ask that they get a bath and their nails clipped as much as possible. Their nails are really long.


They were longer when we got them in April. I've had them clipped once or twice since then. I would do it myself but I'm not sure how short I can clip them. They are very hard to clip too. Hopefully I can get it done at DDC. If not, I'll bring them over to PetCo for a nail trim.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger