Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Allergies

I've given Huxley and Blitz their benadryl today. It will probably take a while for it to work. They are both still licking. We all got to take a nap this afternoon. The girls really enjoy that. Huxley is in bed already. Blitz is on the couch.

I was thinking about Skooter and Moped today. I sure do miss them and wonder how they are doing. We haven't heard about Moped for a while. I'm glad we have the pictures they sent of Skooter. He's such a handsome boy. I wish I would have been able to keep him. Whenever I see a dog with markings and colors like Skooter and Moped, I get a bit sad. As crazy as it sounds, I'd like to get a puppy again some day. Not anytime soon, but someday.

I was wondering if anyone else has dogs with allergies. What do you do to keep the allergies at bay? Do your dogs lick themselves raw? I'd sure appreciate any info anyone has on dog's with allergies.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger