Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, April 15, 2010

A little sadness

I'm having a moment where I'm missing Harley. No particular reason why, just thinking of him. I know I'll have moments like this, probably forever, and that's okay. I don't mind missing him. I'd rather miss him than be angry at him for biting me. I'm sure he is doing well with Cindy. He really is a good boy, just too much energy for me. Kitty brought her dog Sammy on our walk this morning. I thought it would make me miss Harley but all I could think of is that he would have been a handful to try and walk up on the Mesa. Maybe it's contributing to this out of the blue sad feeling about Harley. It's not an overwhelming sadness just a pang of it. I am glad that I can do what I want each day. I'm able to go to school without worrying about not paying enough attention to Harley. Getting him a new home was the best thing for both of us.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger