Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, April 11, 2010

email from Cindy

Cindy replied to my email:

"Harley is doing very well. We are working on teaching him self control. He loves to play with toys and is having a great time playing with the other dogs. He went to group classes today and did pretty well for his first time. Feel free to email or call any time."

I am glad to know that Harley is doing well. I know that self control is a major issue for Harley. That's why he was always biting me. I know that he loves his toys. It's good to see that Harley is getting along with the other dogs. Group classes will be great for Harley's socialization. I'm so thankful that Cindy is allowing me to keep tabs on Harley. I know that Harley will end up with the right person, whether it's Cindy or someone else.

I still have a lot of dog stuff that I need to put on craigslist. There are all of his toys and all of the stuff up in the kitchen cabinet. I hope I can at least make a few bucks on the stuff I have. Two of the leashes I bought were pricey and I'm hoping to get close to what I paid for them. I guess maybe I should list those on eBay.

Anyway it's good to know that Harley is doing well. I feel much better knowing that.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger