Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Swagbucks and dogs

I hope you've noticed the swidget (swagbucks widget) in the upper left hand corner of my blog. I've been using Swagbucks for a couple of months now and I've already earned $125 in Amazon Gift Cards! All I have to do to win is watch some videos, search on the Swagbucks toolbar for things I would normally search for, complete surveys and find codes. It sounds like a lot but you can get quite a few Swagbucks daily for very little effort. I happen to have a lot of time to spend on Swagbucks since I don't work but there are a lot of swaggers who do work that continually win on Swagbucks. There are other prizes beside the AGC (Amazon Gift Card) like PayPal deposits, merchandise, etc. I have a lot of fun and win things along the way. It's definitely a win-win for me and Swagbucks.

If you're interested in joining Swagbucks here's a link you can use that gets you a sign up bonus and gets me referral points for your search wins: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/internettie  You can also click on the "Sign Up" button on the swidget on this blog page.

So, you're probably wondering what this has to do with dogs. Well, I was thinking that if I had Swagbucks available to me when I had the dogs I could have saved a lot on dog toys and treats by ordering from Amazon with gift cards that I've won. My idea right now is to save up the AGC's for next Christmas. We didn't have much of a Christmas this year and I'd like to guarantee that next Christmas is a whole lot better. If I happen to get a dog before Christmas then I'll probably use the AGC's for doggie stuff. I don't have any plans on getting a dog though (of course I never really plan on getting a dog, now do I LOL).

I'm requesting a relationship with Swagbucks and my blog. I'm not sure that I'll get approved but I'll certainly keep you updated if I do.

The Dog Blog has always been about more than dogs. It's about life and how one thing effects another. I just tell my story through my adventures with dogs. So please keep reading the Dog Blog and please join Swagbucks. There's nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger