Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In front of the woodburning stove

I can just picture Huxley and Blitz on the floor next to a wood burning stove warming their achy bones. I guess I just need to picture them in a warm, loving setting. I can't believe they got a home in less than a week. And together. I'm just in awe. God sure was looking out over this situation. It's nice to have something good happen after the tragedy of the last week and a half. I hope that we get pictures one day so I can see how happy they are. I did ask Kris that if she gets pictures of Skooter and Moped, I'd like to see those too. I may have given them up, but I've never stopped loving any of them. I wish I could have kept them all. But that's not where my life has me right now. That makes me sad, but I'm doing my best to keep things in perspective. I never think of them as just dogs. They are my furry kids. I guess I feel like a parent would feel adopting out a child (okay, maybe that's overly dramatic, but it's my Dog Blog lol). Whatever the case, I miss them. So, I'll just picture them happy and content living up in Woodland Park with their new owners. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger