Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kris called me last night. She will post the dogs on the GSP site but can't take them into the Rescue because she has brand new puppies and is not accepting new dogs. She also has a litter due in about 3 weeks, so she won't be taking in new dogs for about 2 months. So, we'll have to keep Huxley and Blitz until someone adopts them. And they will probably be split up. That's sad but there's nothing I can do about it except pray that someone will take both of them. I don't mind that they are not going down to the Rescue but I wasn't intending on keeping them for months. Oh well, at least the ball is rolling. It's really difficult for me to give them up because it really has nothing to do with the dogs. It's for personal reasons. I still love them and care about them. I just can't keep them any longer.

Kris was appreciative of us sending money to the Rescue every month. I am glad that we can help. Kris has been a great help to us and has worked with us every step of the way. That is much appreciated.

I know I will be sad to see the dogs go and there will be many tears.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger