Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whiney butt

Blitz has been whiney today. She's asked to go out at least a dozen times and then comes back in after a few minutes. Maybe it's the change in the weather that's got her wanting to go out more. It's not so hot out. She might be enjoying spending her time on the deck in the sun. Huxley is rolling around on the floor and shaking the bugs out. lol They are ready for bed. We finally had to put the comforter back on the bed. I think the dogs will like sleeping on that. The sheet alone tends to be cool and they want warmth. They are figuring out that I'm going out every morning for a walk. I want to start taking them with me, but I don't look forward to my arm being pulled out of the socket. I guess I could look into getting them harnesses. That might help them not to pull as much. I know they would enjoy going for a walk every day. I need to just start taking them with me. They aren't getting out at all lately: no doggie day care, no rides in the car. All they do is go out in the back yard. I need to change that. They are going to be seriously bored soon. I don't know how things will go in the winter time. There are lots of days that are nice here in the winter time, so I could get them out walking enough. Okay so off to bed we go.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger